Photo via: meaningfulmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY~ SuperHero Masks doesnt seem to have a good link, but the pic here is good
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Awesome roundup of 25 superhero crafts for kids! If you have a little superhero at home- then this is the roundup for you!
- Steampunk clockwork heart, vintage anatomy ribcage, dictionary page book art print
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- This Halloween Word Search is a fun way to integrate language arts into this fun holiday! …
- Baymax is a robot member of the superhero team. Enjoy this free coloring page for kids from the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6!
- This page has free super hero classroom clipart – not necessarily my favorite, but its free and diverse!
- Mouse over image to zoom Sell one like this Vintage McCalls 8398 Sewing Pattern 60s Superhero Costumes Superman Batman Robin Sell one like this Vintage McCalls 8398 Sewing Pattern 60s Superhero Costumes Superman Batman Robin
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…