Photo via: 123homeschool4me.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library brings Candyland alive, program from Wayne County Public Library. Ive done this several times with kids, teens and whole families! Always is a huge hit. We do the same board for trivia questions: Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, etc.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- free printable superhero logos | This font has every superhero logo and more. My son loves me just …
- SUPERHERO Toy Box. Im painting this for my son one day! Or a princess version for a girl!
- I would do this full size on my son bedroom door THE MUDDY PRINCESS: Science Birthday Party
- I made this for my son who LOVES Superman. So easy to do. superman Comic
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- My future husband will be wearing a Captain America shirt, and this will be one if our wedding pictures for sure. Its official
- superhero tessellation this one is more my kind of thing. its more cool and different. because it is a super hero.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …