Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- I made this for my son who LOVES Superman. So easy to do. superman Comic
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Wonder Woman cake topper – its probably a good thing that I have no plan to wed…
- Superhero Stick Figures: Batman, Superman, Captain America, Invisible Girl, Wonder Woman & Jean Grey
- Amazing Superhero Handprint Crafts for Kids (Find batman, superman, hulk, captain america, wonder woman, and more!)
- Super Hero Spoon Puppets created to look like Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
- Wonder Woman finger puppet in gallery of superheroes. $20 on etsy. Also like the Superman one for my Superman-loving hubby. 🙂
- Here are six Paper Heroes offered by Spanish designer Vicenç Lletí Alarte, from Toxic Factor y website. No glue is necessary. Batman, W…
- Set of 2 prints Superhero Wall Art Decor Superman Batman ironman spiderman wonder woman Comic Book Superheroes
- 50×50 Superhero logo charts – Batman, Green Lantern, Watchmen, Superman, Spider Man, Dead Pool, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Flash, Iron Man, Thor, Marvel, DC, X-Men, Fantastic 4, & Incredible Hulk