Photo via: activity-mom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Our Attempt at this Handprint Acorn Craft – She didnt want to put her fingers together lol! Fun fall craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- so cute! could do butterfly wings, princess wands, flowers, superhero logos, wheels, letters, etc.
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- End of the year gift!! Class photo of what they want to be when they grow up
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea