Photo via: powerfulpalanca.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Free – Superhero – Multiplication – Activity – FunYour kids will love discovering the superhero mystery picture as they practice their multiplication facts! Solve the problems, then use the key to color in the boxes and create the picture! ****************************************************************************For more multiplication fun, you may like: Multiplication Mystery Pictures – Thanksgiving Pack Multiplication Mystery Pictures – Christmas Pack Multiplication Mystery Pictures – Spac…
- They’re sleek, savvy, and available in a bold array of pop colors and prints. Silicone Keepers are perfect for easy, casual wear. Collect them all for endless ways to display your personalized Keys.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages – Large, medium, and small rainbow patterns to color. These make perfect worksheets for kids in the spring & summer. Not only do my children use these for coloring sheet activities, we find different ways to make rainbow crafts with them!
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- Batman tic tac toe game set. Are you looking for a last minute Christmas presente for your CHILDREN ? You found it! Have a look at my shop for more ready to ship TIC TAC TOES!!!
- The brilliant films that Hayao Miyazaki made together with Studio Ghibli are some of the deepest, most touching and unforgettable animation films ever made. If you’re as crazy about some of his classic movies as we are, then you’ll love this list of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli gift ideas! If you know someone who Loved My Neighbor …
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Preschool or Kindergarten Activity: Free Superheroes Coloring Pages for preschool or kindergarten – Large, easy coloring page drawings will help with fine motor practice and control.