Photo via: survivingthestores.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY laser maze activity for kids. This is a great idea! Im trying this next time its rainy outside and the kids want to play!
- Superhero Peg People from Nap Time Crafts If you have a little boy, than chances are good that he loves superheroes or will in the near future.
- These free printable birthday invitations are perfect for your next Disney Marvel Avengers or Superhero birthday party! Download these and the invites will be covered so you’ll have more time for the crafts and food- and cupcakes!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Make a cape out of an old t-shirt. Very quick, no sewing! The kids will be playing super heroes in no time!
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.
- Damn damn, I want this on my home wall Heroes on the wall 🙂 by porojj.deviantart.com on @deviantART
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party is one of my favorite magic Kingdom events! Heres how to make the most of your time at this popular Walt Disney World party!
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Its time for some superhero fun! 15 superhero activities for kids to feel like they can conquer the world! Kids love superheroes. Whats not to love?